Thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to the work of Grassroots America – We the People. We encourage you to join our efforts to stand for truth and the founding principles that made this country great.
Our work is a labor of love and devotion to Texas and to the greatest nation on earth – the United States of America! Our efforts are focused on preserving, protecting, and advancing the freedom so many veterans have sacrificed their very lives to defend.
Ninety-six percent (96%) of the funds donated to Grassroots America goes directly to fulfill our mission of uniting, educating, and empowering citizens in the fight to preserve and advance liberty. A fraction of our funds (around $1550 a year) goes to a CPA to file our compliance reports with the TX Ethics Commission and the IRS.
We are an organization of dedicated volunteers! Not even our full-time executive director gets a paycheck from us or for any of the many leadership "hats" she wears.
Grassroots America is deeply dedicated to service!
- We speak for those who cannot or will not speak out themselves.
- We work hard to hold elected officials accountable and to uphold the rule of law.
- We support law enforcement and honor military veterans.
- We do the research on issues and candidates that most voters don’t have the time or the knowledge to do. This effort builds an army of informed voters!
You can be sure that your contribution will be used wisely for:
- Citizen education programs on crucial issues (religious liberty, protecting the sanctity of human life, 2nd Amendment, American sovereignty, national security & public safety, transportation, education, emergency preparedness, and Civics 101;
- Activist training for government watchdogs, campaigns, and citizen action – testifying at hearings, effective lobbying, effective use of social media;
- Grassroots America’s 2016 “Fight for America Now” Projects, which include extensive “get out the vote” efforts, voter guides, fighting for religious liberty, growing the Texas liberty movement, and mentoring the next generation of conservative activist leaders;
- Candidate forums for the public
About Your Contribution
- We deeply appreciate your support! Thank you!
- Your contributions are not tax-deductible because we don’t want Big Government telling us what we can and can’t say! Do you?
- Dues are non-refundable.
- Dues are annual and are not pro-rated. Renewals are due in January of each year.
- Make checks payable to "Grassroots America – We the People PAC" or use the PayPal link below.
- Our mailing address:
Grassroots America - We the People
P. O. Box 130012
Tyler, TX 75713
- Please designate the intended purpose of your contribution such as new membership, renewal, donation for a specific special project, meeting expenses (facility rental, supplies, speaker expenses), or to help our volunteer executive director with her considerable travel expenses.
- To help us comply with state ethics report filings, please provide preferred name, contact information, occupation (job title), place of employment, or self-employment status, or retired status for each member.
If you have any questions about your dues or any contribution, please contact our treasurer – Jim Snow – at regular meetings or email him @ JKSnow5@aol.com
Mr. Snow is a very active veteran and community volunteer. If you do not hear back from an e-mail, please contact Becky@gawtp.com – she will help get an answer!
Grassroots America is not like liberal organizations.
We receive no government assistance – no tax dollars.
We don't want any.
Question: "Is my donation tax-deductible?"
Answer: Heck no! We don’t want Big Government telling us what we can and can’t say! Do you?