Lakeview Church of the Nazarene. The event will begin promptly at 9:30am and end at 4pm. Registration begins at 9am. Registration is $25 per activist. It includes training materials and a boxed lunch. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged since this is a regionally-advertised event!
American Majority is pleased to announce that Grassroots America – We The People is hosting an Activist Training that will provide citizens with the tools necessary to win elections and implement limited government and free market principles.
In addition to providing an opportunity to meet other patriots in your community, the seminar provides an opportunity to network and learn from grassroots organizers with successful campaign experience. Topics to be covered during the training include:
- The System: In this presentation we breakdown the progressive rise and how their efforts over the past 100 years have built the system we now face. We take a deeper look at that system and explore areas of reinforcement within government than can be broken down and exploited to bring about a more transparent and accountable system. – Raz Shafer, American Majority
- Grassroots Organizing for Freedom: Maximize the impact that your group and each individual within it has at the grassroots level. Learn ideas and practical steps to engage your community and organize coalitions of volunteers. – Raz Shafer, American Majority
- Central Planning: Identifying and combating Government invasion into the private sector – Ken Emanuelson, Grassroots Texans/Reagan Coalition/Dallas TEA Party
- The Texas Budget Boondoggle, the Rule of Law & You: Was our budget a success for conservatives? Knowledge is power…so come find out! – JoAnn Fleming, GAWTP volunteer executive director and Chairman of the TEA Party Caucus Advisory Committee to the TX Legislature
- Fighting for Local Victories: How to combat oppressive government intrusion on the local level, such as Agenda 21. – Katrina Pierson, Garland TEA Party, National TEA Party Review Magazine, TEA Party Caucus Advisory Committee to the TX Legislature
- Modern Technology in Today’s Elections: The Left has outmaneuvered the Right by using technology to influence elections. It’s time we turn that around. – Matt Armstrong, Political Gravity
Do not wait! Register now! JoAnn wants to see you there! https://secure.americanmajority.org/np/clients/am/eventRegistration.jsp?event=249