The Alamo Cenotaph: Saving the War Memorial honoring its dead
This letter campaign has been completed
Please do not contact officials on this matter at this time. This is here for archive purposes to let you know how we are working for you.
This will take you less than two minutes!
- Click here to access the Texas Historical Commission’s online poll.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that first comes up and click on the red “NEXT” box.
- Fill out your information so that your vote WILL count!
- When you get to #7, VOTE “NO, The THC should not issue a permit to allow the Cenotaph to be moved.”
- Click the SUBMIT button to register your vote!
Representing Hundreds of Thousands of Texans
Send Letter to Save the Cenotaph
Note that LTC Colonel Allen West – the new Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas is the first signer. We did not have to chase him down to ASK him! He immediately responded to ask that we add his name to the letter!
Please help us stop George P. Bush and the radical revisionists in San Antonio who want to “reimagine the Alamo” to fit their political correctness!
You have today until 8 PM to vote online! Follow the easy steps above and VOTE!
For Saving Texas History!
Grassroots America – We the People PAC
PS The liberal San Antonio media and the Chamber of Commerce are working hard to move people to vote YES to move the Cenotaph. We must outvote the LEFT and their leader George P. Bush – the elected Commissioner of the Texas General Land Office.