TEXAS CONSERVATIVE GRASSROOTS COALITION
The premier project of Grassroots America – We the People PAC.
Paid for by Grassroots America – We the People PAC.
We believe that Americans – especially Texans – must stop letting personal politics and party allegiances blind them to government misconduct and power grabs; therefore, this Coalition puts conservative, limited government principles first – not politicians, personalities, or political party. We will support the Republican Party of Texas Platform as long as it is a constitutionally conservative platform on social, cultural, and fiscal issues.
We strongly support the values and principles expressed in the
2020 Republican Party of Texas Platform.
We seek to uphold those values and principles
in order to anchor the Republican Party to its principled roots!
This statewide Coalition has been wildly successful, growing 890% since we began Coalition activities in 2015. We hold meaningful, highly educational, activism-rich quarterly statewide Coalition Summits to address priority public policy/legislative issues and to provide training on a wide array of leadership skill sets. 2022 will be a year of added growth through purposeful Senate District Coalition building.
COALITION COMMENTARY POSTS
By Beth Biesel Sign up to work as Election Judge, Clerk, Poll Watcher - leave no vacancies Canvas your Precincts to purge voter rolls of illegitimate voters Know the Texas Election Code, especially as a Poll Watcher Get extra Poll Watcher training - work in pairs Know...
These letters serve to keep officials accountable to ‘We the People’, those who elected them to their office. Please note that many are here for archive purposes to let you know how we are working for you.
- American Principles Project | Letter to Governor Abbott
- “As the war for the hearts and minds of Texans’ children and grandchildren rages, our lawmakers have primarily balked at entering the fray. The very future of our families hangs in the balance...” – January 19, 2022
- Coalition Seeks Clarification & Retraction of Vaccine Mandate Tweet from Senator Cruz
- “Grayson County Conservatives, along with Wise County Conservatives, & many other grassroots organizations in the Texas Conservative Grassroots Coalition are seeking an immediate clarification and a retraction of recent social media correspondence, which implies your support for discrimination against unvaccinated Americans. ...” – August 5, 2021
- 251 Conservative Political Influencers Call for Urgent Priorities to be Set for 87th Legislative Special Session(s)
- “When it comes to getting their priorities passed in the Texas Legislature, the people of Texas deserve better! ...” – July 8, 2021
- Coalition & GOA-Texas push for Constitutional Carry
- “Law-abiding Texans should not have to beg the government for permission and pay a fee to exercise their God-given right to self-defense...” – April 14, 2021
- Coalition wants Abbott State Legislature to pass “citizen friendly” toll road reforms to help working families
- “Stop criminal penalties for unpaid tolls remove tolls once road is paid for! ...” – March 8, 2021